Friday 4 February 2022

Black and Red!

 Hi All

I actually felt like crafting this morning!

And made this:




I really liked Nancy's card here for the current Time Out Challenge-quote using the paper as a fence and it inspired me to do my own take on this-thank you Nancy for the inspiration!

I was inspired by the 'Fence and Flowers' part of the quote.

As I wanted to play along with the Color Hues Challenge again I went with a black and white fence. I used a Altenew stamp and die and just outlined it in red copic so it showed up more on my fence! A few enamel dots to finish.

There was a lot of messing around with how to get this looking the way I wanted it but in the end I love how it turned out.

Have a fun day.

I will enter:
Time Out-quote
Color Hues-red and black










14 comments:

  1. Ooohhh! This is nice!! (Did I say that last time as well???)
    Love the bold red,black and white. Love the graphic look. Love everything! Nice interpretation of the 'fence and flowers'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card, love that pop of red, just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very elegant, Sandie. Love those stripes and how dramatic that flower is in black and white with red outline. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the red makes the flowers pop! And allways great that graphic look of the white stripes on the black! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful thing to see, Sandie, when you feel good! Hope you continue to feel this way!
    LOve this darling card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - so dramatic looking! And what a great idea to outline in red instead of colouring it in. (Note to self...) Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and white strips are so striking and they work perfectly here with the beautiful florals outlined in red! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is terrific, Sandie! I love the stripey fence and bold flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black, white and red is always a winner for me! So striking and elegant Sandie! Love this one!!Take care!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stripes and the bits of red! Pretty card, Sandie! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another cute card! I love black and white cards with a pop of color. That red outline looks really dynamic. Great seeing another card by you in the TO gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful...love the elegance of your use of the black and red, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You *know* I love this card Sandie! I'm so happy to have inspired you (as you've inspired me so many times!) Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely to see you embracing crafting again Sandie and I love this bold graphic design with its pop of colour! Hugs, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

//