Thursday 10 February 2022

CAS is me!

 Hi All

Blogland and IG seems to be filled with so many cards with outstanding colouring and I was beginning to feel a bit intimidated then a very good friend reminded me, what I tell others....just create what makes you happy....and you all know what that is-one layer, CAS and stamping only.

And here it is:


When I saw the sketch at CAS Colour and Sketches this idea popped straight into my head.
The flower stamp is from Visible Images

A bit of lining things up, choosing the right colours and sentiment and stamp!!

I had to join AAA Cards-black and white and one other colour-love adding orange!

So CAS is me!!

Have a good day xx






11 comments:

  1. You are right--this card is so you! I love your CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design, Sandie. I love that pop of orange. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! I love the sketchy look of the flowers, and the way they "wrap" the sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the sunny flowers! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card Sandi. Thanks for joiming us at AAA Cards this challenge. Tristan. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your fabulous card...it is so bright and cheerful and so YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! So YOU!! What's not to love?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the perfect philosophy Sandie and I have to say that one layer, CAS and stamping only ticks plenty of my favourite boxes too! This is a wonderful example of the genre that you are SO good at! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great advice and so true! You do You. I love your take on the sketch, the boldness of the orange flowers balanced with the black sentiment. Clean, perfect, simple and beautiful. Well done. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card Sandie. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stay true to yourself and what suits you, you're the queen of CAS! I find this card very aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete

//