Sunday 13 February 2022

CASe A CASe!!

 Hi All,

Over at Time Out they have a fun CASe challenge that inspired me.

The wonderful designer Michele has created an amazing card for us to CASe-check it out here.

In her post she outlines a few of the elements she used to create the card and I took a few of these to make mine-use die cuts-no florals, a centre die, negative and positive die cuts.

It was the Joyce's take on Michele's that I thought was really original and I wanted to make something similar..so I guess you can say I CASed Joyce who CASed Michele!

And what makes this even more fun is that every die in my card is actually pressies from Joyce!!


This was quite tricky to make getting everything lined up but it all worked out in the end-so thank you Michele and Joyce for the inspiration!

I will also enter into:

Less is More-Birthdays-welcome back and Happy 11th Birthday.














12 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful. I really love your take on our challenge, and am so touched that I was also part of your inspiration. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks bold in black and white! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! also perfect for the current AAA cards Challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfect is this as a CASE of not only Michele's card but also Joyce's! Love your bold citiscape Sandie! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frank Sinatra could sing it best, Sandie - you did it your way!!!! and fabulously, too!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the impact of the black and white and all the layers Sandie!! Another of your wonderful winning CAS creations. Take care! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it - CASE of the CASE - and so well delivered. Love the black and white layers, Sandie. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun use of buildings and love your take in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!, well you know that already haha. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CASE of a CASE Sandie! Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

//