Sunday 16 April 2023

2 cards-one day!

 Hi again,

Not often you see me-then twice in one day!

To be honest my last card was made a long time ago but this one was made today and I realised I needed to post as the challenge is soon closing.

This is for my Dad and it took me ages to come up with the design. I knew I wanted to use the colours at Color Throwdown but just had no idea on the design. I played around for ages and came up with this:


The leaves from Funky Fossil saved the day for me, they finished off the card to fir in with the layered dies and it just looked right to my eye.

Have a good day x





3 comments:

  1. Bravo Sandie! Love the leaves behind the sentiment. Hugs, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever once again. Love the background panels of colour and the position of the leaves. Great. Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

//