Sunday 9 April 2023

Time Out Inspired-at last!!

 Hi All

And a Happy Easter to those of you who are celebrating.

I loved the photo at Time Out this challenge as soon as I saw it. There is so much to inspire you I just couldn't focus on one thing so I went through my stash and found some pretty flower dies that look like the lilac flowers in the right hand corner of the photo......it has taken me a week to finally come up with an idea. I actually enlarged the photo near these flowers and noticed they are positioned right next to the tyre of the bicycle and this is where I took my inspiration from to make this. I do love photo inspired challenges but sometimes you really have to focus down on just one thing-a challenge but fun!

 

Do you see my tyre??

I will also enter this into:

Inkspirational-CAS

Addicted to CAS-Garden




Have a super day x







7 comments:

  1. The half circle is such an elegant design feature, how clever to take the bicycle tyre as inspiration, it looks bautiful. So glad to see you share this in the INKspirational gallery as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Sandie - love where our inspiration photo led you! So thrilled you could join us at Time Out! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your tyre! Sweet CAS card, and a great take on the photo, Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you back again at TIME OUT! I love how you used the colours so subtile and took the black to let them pop! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE how you were inspired by the photo! Your card is beautiful! Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Sandie. What a clever idea to incorporate the tyre into your design. Being black it really makes the little flowers pop!!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

//