Tuesday 18 April 2023

Happy Birthday Callum!

 Hi All

Hubby's Birthday today-2 years younger than me...so my boy toy!!

Here is the super CAS card I made for him after struggling for ages to come up with ideas, I opened up my stash box and put this card together and actually really love it and hope he does too!

Have a good day to all and especially hubby Callum!

I will enter it into:

Inkspirational-CAS-yep, me again GD-sorry but CAS..I had to play!

AAA Birthday-layer it up-each section of this card is popped up on foam pads as no postage to worry about!

Seize The Birthday-option not taken.

















8 comments:

  1. Fantastic design as always Sandie. I'm sure your toy boy loved it. Always great to see your take on CAS cards. Well done. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love your nickname for your hubby ;). I love your fun card~such a great image! Thank you for joining us at INk Sandie; I was excited to see you pop in~

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and oh so sweet! Love it, Sandie, what a precious way to show Happy Birthday AND your love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is so cute, but in a way fir for a man, with it's non fussy details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy toy - lol - love it! This is fabulous CAS card - great design and the pop of red is terrific. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure he loved it! Great CAS design.

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and beautifully CAS card Sandie and I love that the layers were popped up too! Bet Callum loved it :) Hugs, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card TFS over at AAA Birthday this time and hope to see you again in future challenges Elaine DT xx

    ReplyDelete

//