Thursday 30 August 2012

Lets Go Retro!

Happy Friday Eve crafting buddies,

Today I have gone all out retro....a retro phone, retro stamps, retro colours and a retro challenge!

I saw the retro sketch challenge this week and was going to go all ribbons and bows but then I saw Kasia'a card here and liked her 'CAS' take on the sketch and decided to follow suit. Here is what I came up with:


I used this weeks Colour Q challenge combo, adding a touch of yellow. The image is a freebie from Birdie Brown's blog. I just cut it out, did some colouring, added some wire from my stash to come up with this funky, retro phone..........yep they did look like this once, minus the bright green and smiley face!

Thanks for popping by and enjoy the rest of your day x

5 comments:

  1. Reetro and rocking! Love all the gorgeous turquoise...fabulous Sandie. Extra happy to see you posting xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card Sandie, I love that green phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Sandie, very happy looking card! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You found your groove! Has to be - this one groovy card. Love that retro image. and the colours and that pattern... so 1960s lino! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

//