Thursday 6 December 2012

CAS-Colours and Sketches Challenge #2

Today is our second challenge at CAS-Colour and Sketches and, as it is the first week of the month, we have a colour challenge for you.

Here are this week's colours:



Remember if you don't have the exact colours just use a colour as close to these as possible. I have used light green twine as I don't have 'lucky lemonade'-but it is pretty close!
I decided to go all Christmassy this week and keep it traditional.


I used a Green Grass rubber bow stamp for this. First I stamped it and cut it out. I then stamped it directly onto the card stock after stamping once on scrap, to give this faded look. The solid, cut out bow, I have raised on foam pads, although it is hard to see from this photo. And to finish up a little green button and twine bow.
So, a pretty traditional Xmas card to add to my stash.

All the DT have made great cards so why not pop over to their blogs and get some inspiration. Please leave us a comment, we love to hear from you.

Kylie
Louise
Jacqueline

I can't wait to see what you create. Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. This is so you! Simple, classy and striking. That bow is a show-stopper, Sandie! Love it.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big cheery Christmas bow. The double stamping adds awesome dimension Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bow is just awesome, Sandie! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Sandie - that bow is stunning - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

//