Tuesday 11 December 2012

Mistletoe and Holly.

Its a gorgeous day here in London. Sunny, fresh and with frost on the grass. I love weather like this.
When we are blessed with a day like this it is best to get outside and enjoy it. I am therefore going to make this quick!

I am trying to crack on with my calendar and today I have my December topper to share with you. The initial inspiration for this came from this photo I spotted at Inspired By


I liked the idea of the hanging wreaths but altered mine to be mistletoe after I saw Virginia's card here on the Cas-ual Friday Flickr group. I just loved Virginia's card and had to 'case' it, adding another mistletoe bunch, some ivy and changing the colour scheme but you can still see how much Virginia's card inspired me!
I am also going to enter this into the 'red and green' challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends.


5 months left to do!!

5 comments:

  1. I love how you bent the sentiment. Gorgeous and perfect for your December calendar! I hope you are out enjoying the nice crisp weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gret take on the inspiration! I love how you bent the sentiment too! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you love the design and you sure did a GREAT job CASing it! I also love the added hollies! This design is so perfect for December! Thanks for sharing this, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also thank you for sharing this with us over Flickr group! Really love your creations!

      Delete
  4. Love your card. I do not know how to remove your photo as you requested. I beleive you can do it. I know when I play in a challenge there is an x next to my photo so that I can remove it. But that is only visible to me not to the Blog Hostess. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete

//