Friday 7 December 2012

Happy Holly Days!

Today I am celebrating the arrival of my new CAS-ual Friday 'Merry-Kiss-Mas stamp set. I have been waiting for this to arrive and when Mr. Posty popped it through my letter box yesterday I got inky straight away!
I have been admiring all the CAS cards I have seen using this set and this is what I came up with:


As I was super excited I stamped the inside:


I just love how this card turned out.

You can't see the gems on the mistletoe so well but they are there and really do sparkle! I am going to enter it into the 'sparkle' challenge at Casology and the 'sparkliscious' challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink
And my very traditional colours were inspired by the 'red and green' challenge at Less is More

Now you go and celebrate Friday!!

13 comments:

  1. Love this, Sandie! I don't know where you get the inspiration for CAS but it always turns out beautiful. I've all but given up on CAS...best leave it to the experts! Stunning card, my friend. Well done!

    p.s. Before I forget: I GOT YOUR CARD THIS MORNING!!! Woohoo! Thank you so much. its CASilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie, this is beautiful...love that you got inky so fast with your new stamps. CAS awesomeness on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too love this set... maybe for next years cards. love your cards too

    Thanks for joining us

    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Sandie, it really caught my eye when I was looking at all the cards at the Casology challenge. It is great fun inking up a new set!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketchy image - that's really cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours, great stamping, great card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/12/52-card-pickup-week-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful cards... thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandie
    Beautiful card, great new stamps. I love the shades of green. The inside looks great too.My New Year's resolution must be to stop neglecting my insides!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this, Sandie! The stamping of the three mistletoe is lovely! I would have never thought of doing that! Love the card--inside and out! It will be awesome if you care to share this over CAS-ual Fridays Flickr group. http://www.flickr.com/groups/2065969@N25/ Can't wait to see more of your take with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Sandie - love it - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sandie this is so sweet and perfect, just the right amount of sparkle. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that fun holly stamp and the red gems! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

//