Monday 26 November 2018

Golden Florals

Hi All

The 'Shades of Gold' challenge at CASual Fridays caught my eye this week.
I especially loved Ishani's card here and she inspired me to have a play-thank you Ishani!

I was a bit stuck on a layout but The Fusion Card Challenge sketch helped me out here:


I know, not CAS!!

A lot of gold embossing here but it was fun to do. And I can't remember the last time I embossed on vellum. The dies are cut from vellum and some old stash gold card.

All products here are from CAS-ual Fridays except the stitched die which is from STAMPlorations

Have a great week!

      



12 comments:

  1. Not CAS? But super! Love the delicate gold on the background and the vellum just had to be...looks so good here! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and very classy with the gold, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich and luxurious, Sandie ... yay you, stepping away from CAS to all this yummy loveliness! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card... Love the complete gold effect here. You have really inspired me to make something. Already made. Will share soon. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dead gorgeous 😍💕. Love how the gold is overloaded to sparkle and shine 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Sandie! I love all of your gold embossing and how you framed your design in gold, as well...so elegant! Beautiful use of vellum on this card, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious gold! Love the embossing on the dark background, very regal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Golden perfection Sandie - I have the flower background too. It looks fabulous in embossed gold...so rich and elegant. Hope all good with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sandie, this is such an honour if my card has inspired you, thank you so much. Saying that, the gold on black is looking so good. Not a your style card but I love it. You made my day Sandie, you are such a sweetheart. Tight hug all the way from India. Do you feel it??

    ReplyDelete
  10. So incredibly eye-catching! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card differs from your usual style, but it’s very eyecatching with that embossed floral pattern, and the gold and black color combo is really elegant.

    ReplyDelete

//