Sunday 11 November 2018

Reindeer fun!

Hi All

I have been having a little Reindeer fun inspired by a few challenges.

Here is my card:


First off it was the photo at Inspired by challenge that caught my attention. I was going to go 'white on white' but then decided to go with the teal colour of the poms poms. I decided this after I saw the 'metallic' challenge at Less is More. DT member Nonni had used mirror card on one of her cards here and it gave me the idea to do the same. I finally found the mirror card I had and just loved the teal colour and decided it worked well with the photo.
So my white reindeer was now die cut with teal! I don't have any pom poms but went with pink metallic dots to represent these.

The layout is from this week's CAS(E) this sketch

Have a good Sunday x

        

10 comments:

  1. Lovely, very clean and CAS

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mirror card reindeer looks positively dimensional Sandie ... don't know it it's the reflection or not, but it's almost origami like! It's so crisp, clean and striking ... the shimmery pink dots are a fabulous touch! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandie!! So happy to see this handsome fella in two galleries today! He is gorgeous in teal, and who needs pompoms when you've got perfectly colored gems in hand? xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Sandie ! I love your teal mirror stag head with the pink metallic dots. A striking CAS take on our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to look twice if I was on the right blog... Like the strongbackgroundcolour and what a fun little rendeer-image! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! I love the gems! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun mix of colors here, great deer head, I do have a soft spot for reindeer for Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and I love the teal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that stag head and teal is my absolute favourite colour so you know I'm swooning over this card. Love the little accents with the contrasting colour too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

//