Monday 12 November 2018

Reindeer Fun 2!

Hi All

I carried on playing my 'Reindeer fun' and made a couple more cards inspired by the photo at Inspired by.

This time I didn't go CAS and even used designer paper to represent the poms poms and picked out their colours too.

Here is one version:


And another version using a different coloured card base and designer paper:


Sorry such a shadow on these photo....but sunlight is not so kind at this time of year!

The dies I have used are from STAMPlorations and the reindeer stamp is from a set my friend Gerrina gave me a few years ago and I can't remember where it id from...but still one of my fav Xmas stamps-thanks Gerrina.

Thanks Inspired by Challenge for all the fun I had making these cards!

Have a good week x



6 comments:

  1. Such wonderful cards! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a most handsome stag, Sandie ... love how you've mimicked the pompoms with the pp ... great framing ... and so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to embrace the dp, Sandie!! he's perfection, on both varieties!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for saying that...it is still one of my favo's stamps for the hollidays aswel...still not found a more graphic and attractive rendeer :)
    Love what you made with it again and huh DP? But so subtile and perfect to get some dimension! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun deer stamp. The texture is neat.

    ReplyDelete

//