Friday 14 June 2019

Nap-time!

Hi All

Popping in with a 'stamp and go', one layer card for you...well for hubby on his next visit away for work. Gosh I am prepared this time-card 2 done already!


I love the stamp Naptimes from Newton's Nook and I have used it already where I coloured each cushion and the cat.....yet to be seen as a future DT card. But this time I had this idea just to keep it plain and add the sentiment across it, using the hearts as I would normally my enamel dots.

My extra design touches were just the rounded edge and 3 little score lines at the top-can't see these too well in the photo but IRL they do add a nice touch.

Well...my kind of card-one layer, stamp and go and now time for chores!

Entering into:

Day of the Month Card Club-hug your cat day
AAA Cards-one layer not using twist.

     


14 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s so cute! Love the clean and simple Image.
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute and lovely. Thank you for joining at DotMCC.
    Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great text with that oh so sweet cat-stamp! Feels a bit like a comic drawning... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this when I saw it on IG, Sandie! Such a darling image & perfectly designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and so cute, Sandie ... your finishing touches with the scoring and corner are just perfect for this cool, line art design! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love black and white cards with that little pop of colour! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sleeping cat, how cute! Love the uncolored designs, they fit perfectly with the clean and simple style of your card! Thank you very much for playing with us at DotMCC!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, Sandie! It's a huge declaration of love for those of us who really really really love our naps, lol! Thank you so much for playing in the Day of the Month Card Club!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny! Makes me want to take a nap, too, althougth I am NOT a napper at all.........Great to have you playing along with us at DOTMCC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Love the floating hearts. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect for all cat lovers.

    ReplyDelete

//