Monday 10 June 2019

One layer AAA

Hi All

Firstly I must apologise for not visiting you all as much as I like to-the stresses of life has got in the way-I am sure you all know how that goes! Also to all of you that I usually email with-I have not forgotten you and will be with you soon.

I also have had no mojo for crafting but when I saw the 'one layer card challenge' at AAA-I knew I would have to join in-my fav kinds of cards.

I also used the twist of 'Black and White'


Super CAS but I love it!

Have a fun week x


8 comments:

  1. I tend to opt for centre placement, but why, I don’t know. This looks so interesting with everything being tucked in a corner. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS Christmas card, Sandie! I do love how your card showcases this beautiful sentiment. Simply wonderful! And my life is full-up at the moment, too. It's hard to find the time to play in the craft room these days. But we do what we can, when we can. Hang in there. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CAS and very appealing to the eye. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope you'll come back and play with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so good, even if you just used the text! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In coming by so late, Sandie, you know I'm empathising with the life stuff ... and thinking of you! Keep your chin up :). Not only is this gorgeous card super CAS ... it's perfectly CAS too ... and I love it, it's so you! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an eye-catching CAs card, Sandie, perfect for our challenge theme! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Clean and Simple Cards!

    ReplyDelete

//