Thursday 20 June 2019

Time Out Challenges #138

Hi All

I am off away for 2 weeks today so may it will be only be scheduled DT posts from me!

I will not be around so much in blogland but may tip my toe in now and then to say hi! But I won't have forgotten you all and sure I will be looking at IG now and then!


Time for a new challenge at Time Out. And we are challenging you to be:

Funny

And here is my take on this:


Using our fabulous sponsors CAS-ual Fridays-stamp sets Puffy Heart Love and Tag You're It

This was one of the cards I made for my husband's Birthday as he really is so hard to buy for!

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very creative Milla. I am sure many of you know her and her wonderful cards. Take a look at her blog here and you will come back ready to craft-welcome Milla we are so happy to have you join us x

Pop on over to Time Out and see what Milla and the team have made to inspire us!


I will enter this into:




Enjoy and see you in 2 weeks! x


9 comments:

  1. This made me giggle, Sandie. And my husband is impossible to buy for as well. Love that wonderful red framing your wonderful CAS creation! Enjoy your hols!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men, they are all so hard to find gifts for! This is both cute and fun, and kind of romantic too. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, that's a good one!! For any number of your friends, right? hope you're having a good time! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Sandie! My hubby is so difficult to buy for as well...I think most men are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee, Sandie ... how fun ... and funny ... with a touch of sweetness in that fabulous sketchy heart! Hope you're having the most wonderful holiday! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So hard to buy something for a husband with no wishes....! I'm glad mine does read :) Love the combination of text and heart! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sentiment is so true! Love your design and thanks for the giggle :) Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This IS a super fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

//