Saturday 1 June 2019

Inkspirational #188

Hi All

We have a new photo challenge at Inkspirational.

Here is my take:


Obviously inspired by the funky slashes on this fab summer outfit (I want it!)


The unicorn and sentiment are from Funky Fossil Designs-who have just realised a new set of amazing stamps-pop on over there and delight in the seeing these goodies-plus if you sign up as a subscriber to the newsletter there is an offer!
The splashes are from STAMPlorations-stamped in Catherine Pooler Inks

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Milla-we are so happy she is joining us-check out her blog here and you will come back full of ideas! Welcome Milla x

Pop on over to Inkspirational to see how this photo inspired Milla and our DT.

Enjoy!

I will enter this into:

AAA Card Challenge-5th Birthday Bash- a very Happy Birthday!


     

16 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo and placement, socute. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking the unicorns, Sandie! Thank you so much for the shout out....I am glad you like the new release and am always grateful for your support xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun Sandie! Adorable character and the colorful swatches add cool movement~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card - Sarah's images are such fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it really inspiring to see how you manage to add color to your images, with no actual coloring involved. This card is spot on for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I;m with Pia; great how you use colours! And the unicorn is funny! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great the way the unicorn is coloured by the splashes of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Sandie! Not only do I love that chubby unicorn, but the way you've used it is fabulous too. Great design! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards Birthday Bash, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No way could I wear that outfit, but you could, I know! Love your fun take, Sandie--adorable birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, just love how you used those wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, such a lovely design and that unicorn is so darn cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also want this outfit! :) Wonderful use of the artsy paint stroke stamps and that unicorn is so cute... Can't wait for mine to arrive in the mail!! Have a good weekend, I hope you are well hon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's that cute, chubby little unicorn again, Sandie ... looking just as adorable as last time! Love those graphic strokes of colour ... such a great palette! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a lovely card Sandie. The image is too cute and a great choice of colors

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the splashes you used as a background for the unicorn. I think I need that set of stamps! Perfect card, my friend xx

    ReplyDelete

//