Tuesday 26 November 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More #73

Its time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. This week we are 'Addicted to Holidays'. This can be any holiday, it doesn't have to be Christmas but I have gone with Christmas as I need to get creating all my holiday cards. 
I was inspired by this card I saw on Pinterest and loved the design and just changed the colours, used embossing card as my base and made it into a holiday card.


The layout is from the sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch-this time I flipped the sketch.

Our team have come up with a really good variety of cards based on the Holiday theme to inspire you. Please don't forget to take a peek here. And this week our winner will get 3 digi sets from DeeDee digis.

I can't wait to see where this theme takes you-have fun x

I am going to enter this into the following challenges:
Make My Monday-contemporary Christmas
Pile it On Challenge-non traditional Xmas
My Shery Crafts-non traditional Xmas

18 comments:

  1. This is perfect, Sandie. I love the patterned paper being the focal point and it looks like a present all wrapped up with the twine. Very cool!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cardstock...and aren't those polka dots the best! Great card...the long length is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these unexpected colors! I love the shape of your focal panel. So cool! It reminds me of an ipod which is what my kids are hoping for for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your take on the CASE sketch and those lovely non-traditional colours for Christmas. Clean, graphic, fresh and fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love the ultra-modern and graphic look of your card, Sandie! It's very, very CAS chic!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful CAS card, Sandie! I love the colors and the added twine. Such a soft and fun look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandie, this is just beautiful. Very sweet card. Love your pretty panel and the textured card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeously graphic, Sandie ... and a fabulous colour palette ... love the background texture! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do these non-traditional colored cards so well, Sandie! Your card has a great contemporary feel with your choice of stamp and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely non trad colour Christmas card. Thanks for linking with us at My Sheri Crafts this time.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Sandie. Love the dots and the simplicity of the card.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very modern card. Love that colour combo.
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great Christmas card Sandie - very contempory - thanks so much for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card Sandie. I agree with some of the others in that it looks like a present. Really neat. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a clever design, Sandie! I love the embossed card base and your color combo is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sandie. Great modern Christmas card, love it. Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

//