Sunday 3 November 2013

Hello and a sort of 'goodbye for a bit!'

Hello my crafting friends,

This is just a short post to say that I am going into hospital tomorrow until the 18th November. I will not be completely MIA as I have pre-scheduled all my DT posts for this time. Plus I am likely to have time to spend visiting blogs from my hospital bed but that will all depend on the internet connection. So if I do go MIA for a while you will know where I am!
I sure will miss crafting but will enjoy visiting your blogs as much as I can and storing up all your wonderful ideas. My Pinterst board is going to be full before I come home!

I hope you visit my blog over the next 2 weeks for my DT projects. I seem to have spent ages trying to get all these covered and have missed out on so many challenges I have wanted to do, however there are some fun challenges awaiting you from Addicted To Stamps and MoreAddicted to CASInkspirational and Nonni's Christmas Card Challenges)

Happy Stamping my friends and see you soon.

Sandie xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sandie,

    I'll be thinking of you while you're in the hospital. I'm sending you lots of loving thoughts.

    Take care.
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandie. Take care. I'm sending healing thoughts your way .... Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandie, Wishing I could fast forward time for you for the next couple of weeks to zoom on by. Sending you lots of love and prayers.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Sandie! I will visit your blog while you're away:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandie, that sounds terrible serious if it involves a two-week stay in the hospital! I've been in enough to know that that is a LONG time! I do wish you all the best with whatever is happening!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandie I hope it all goes well, I hope you get the answers you need. Sending you lots of good thoughts and prayers. I will be thinking of you! ~hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care, Sandie! I hope the visit goes well, I'll still be popping by your blog to see your scheduled posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope the 2 wks flies by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Sandie! I hope you are keeping well. Hope your time in hospital stay will be a smooth and easy one. I will check out on your blog posts for sure! Please take GOOD care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending hugs and very best wishes Sandie. Hoping you'll be back in the crafting chair in no time! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

//