Friday 15 November 2013

Nonni's Xmas Card Challenge Reminder!

Hello crafting friends,

I am here to remind you that Nonni's Christmas card challeges are still running. There is one for cards where 'stamping' is the star of your card and one where we are asking you to use your stash.

My card today is an example of how to use your stash to make new cards. If you don't have many stamps, die cuts etc, you can hunt through cards that have been sent to you and re-arrange things. This is exactly what I have done for my card. Everything is from shop bought cards that I have been given in the past. I just got out the scissors and chopped things up, re-designed and came up with this:


The only new item is the sentiment that is from our sponsor for this challenge-Stamplorations

This challenge is open until Santa visits on Xmas Eve, so you have plenty of time to play along. And please visit Nonni's blog here to see what the rest of the team have made to inspire you x

12 comments:

  1. Ooooooh! This is right up my alley! Look at all that bling and sparkle.. oh my!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Way to upcycle your prior cards. All the gold is gorgeous Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the recycle idea of this card. The colors are really beautiful too and I love the glittery card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amazing! I love that you have recycled your cards like this. Wonderful scene! I LOVE the star uo in the air like the steeple of the church. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandie. Fabulous job of recycling!! LOVE all the gold ... your card is so elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this so creative, Sandie! I never would've guessed you recycled old cards to create this beauty. I love the all the shimmering gold!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Sandie ... another upcycled beauty ... love all that gorgeous rich gold and glisteny sparkle! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great repurposing, Sandie! I've saved some cards for ideas, but haven't cut used them to make something new. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautifully clean, yet so festive and sparkly!
    I think it's great how you re-use elements from old shop bought cards!
    My thing is to collect buttons. Before I throw away clothes (I prefer giving them away to charity shops, but some clothes get so washed out and worn) I remove all buttons! I've got plenty in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo creative one Nonni, and all over,,,, love your sentiment,,,,, Really Christmas is now a commercial party now,,,,,,,opssss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card for showcasing the true meaning of Christmas, Sandie! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

//