Sunday 24 November 2013

Thanks!

Hello crafting buddies,

As many of you know I have been in hospital and am still recovering but I am pleased to say that I felt a bit better today and actually got to do some crafting. My mojo seems to be a little poorly too but is slowly returning-it had better hurry up as I have a lot of Christmas cards still to make!

Times have been tough recently but I have a lot of people to thank for helping me cope. My blogging friends, Nonni and Kylie who chatted with me on line at all hours of the day and night, my wonderful Husband who visited me every night after work and had his dinner sat at my bedside (the nurses kept telling me how lovely he was!), my cousin Lynn who was always on hand with sound advice and encouragement, and a big thank you to all of you in blog land who kept creating wonderful cards for me to view. And finally, a big thank you to my Parents who visited me, looked after me when I got home and comforted me when I called crying too many times!! And my card today is for them........a big thank you Mum and Dad x



I used my new PTI city scape stamps and dies to create this thank you card.
I am going to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Moments-CAS and anything goes

I am so pleased to be back with you and see you soon x

12 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery, Sandie. Today's card is the perfect way to say thank you in a super stylish way. I think your mojo is looking good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card! I think your mojo is working great. :) The score lines draw eye to the Eiffel Tower very well, what a great idea! I will have to CASE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mojo is absolutely back. I am so happy to see you back creating my dear cousin. Your card is perfect for your mum and dad. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you back, Sandie ... and recovering. What a fabulous design ... j'adore the Eiffel Tower ... well I would, wouldn't I?? Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy to hear you're recovering, Sandie. And this card is absolutely fantastic. You're one of my CAS idols. (I've been ogling your cards on Flickr, btw, for the last couple of days.)

    Lots of hugs,
    Shery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is amazing and your parents will love it!!! So glad to hear you are on the mend. I'm still up for our chats even if you aren't in hospital!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're lucky to have so many people around you that care about you - and for you - so it seems you've got a good reason for making thank you cards. This card has a beautiful clean style - such a great version of a French inspired card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the card, thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the design Sandie. Your parents will love this. I'm just catching up on posts (am a few days behind), but am so glad I had a chance to see this beautiful card. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a wonderful CAS card! Great scoring detail! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, sandie. Very stylish. Am sure your Mum & Dad will love it. Hope you're feeling better now, my friend.
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete

//