Friday 28 November 2014

A few of my favourite things!

A very Happy Friday my crafting friends

I made a card yesterday full of my favourite things and inspired by the photos of 2 of my favourite challenges, Fusion and Festive Friday.

Here it is:



The stamps are Uniko 'All Occasions #4'

My last entry to these challenges was so very far from my CAS style that I decided this time I wanted to make a card that made my heart happy-do you know what I mean?

I used all the crafty things that make me happy-scored lines, linen impression plates, silver embossing, enamel dots, one rounded corner and lots of white space. Oh this card feels so much more me. I know it is very CAS but it makes me smile!

Fusion-inspired the dots like the dots on the wreath and the use of silver and red plus the white space.
Festive Friday-inspired the use of pink and the white space like the plainly but classy wrapped presents.

     

19 comments:

  1. Just right these colours for you... Beautiful design and you use the scorelines so well! Have a fun weekend! x Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you interpreted both inspirations! Gorgeous CAS beauty. Thanks for playing with us at Festive Friday and Fusion. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful CAS design on this pretty Christmas Card Sandie! The scored lines and linen impression plate gives it nice texture - thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this CAS loving heart is made happy by this card! Love all the lovely white and the scored lines. Just awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So CAS, so crisp, so Sandie-esque, Sandie ... fantastic! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is not only CAS ... it is PERFECTLY CAS. Love this card Sandie. Fabulous design with great texture ... a girl after my own heart! :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfection in CAS, I struggle with such designs though I want to create something as simple and perfect as this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally you!! I never ever think of doing score lines. You always seem to know where to put them to add subtle interest, I love that! Gorgeously CAS and perfect for the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Sandie-signature card indeed! From the enamel dots, to the score lines to the pink-framed sentiment, this is cas-elegance! Gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all white on your card
    CAS and Adorable sandie...lovely add of that Pearl too..
    I am sorry I was sick and not making cards and not visiting any Blog...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything about this card represents you and your design style. A very successful versjon of a true 'Sandie card'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is lovely! So glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER clean take on this you do CAS so wonderfully Sandie!!!

    Love when you join in FUSION!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know my heart is leaping at this CAS beauty! Great combination of these two challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple and LOVELY, Sandie!!! Thanks so much for your faithful participation this year at Festive Friday (and sweet comments;) We sure hope to see you again next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I especially like the scored lines. Perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete

//