Saturday 15 November 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Addicted to CAS

Have you got your party hats on? 

Is it our 2nd Birthday at Addicted to CAS and hostessing our party is the very lovely and talented Karen. And to help the celebrations get started Karen has chosen a sketch to inspire us:


I really should have gone with a Birthday card but decided to get on with some more Xmas cards and created this:


I cut down on the layers in the sketch and used my snowflakes to represent the square panel-so a very CAS take on the sketch. I have used my fav Xmas colour combo with a touch of glitter card.

We are very lucky to have Scribbles Designs sponsoring us for this challenge. Check out their store here

Our Guest Designer is Linda and you can check out her card along with our DT's projects here.

We would love you to join us in our Birthday Celebration and are looking forward to see your take on our sketch.

I will enter this into CASology-Festive

Enjoy!

18 comments:

  1. LOVE your take on the sketch. The colours are brilliant. Thank you so much for being part of my team and celebrating our birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verru cheerful card! The take on the sketch is beautiful! Hope you have a fun weekend planned, hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous interpretation of the sketch Sandie!! LOVE the combo of fun non-traditional colours for this CAS beauty! :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch and how you used non-traditional holiday colors Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch and your take is very cool! I love the colors and all the glittering! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never seen snowflakes on that color but you made is so adorable my friend the color combo I love it and so clever to change the sketch like on your card..I am straight forward will follow the sketch but you did different...lovely card my friend..hugs, and happy sunday, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those zingy colours Sandie! Great card. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool, Sandie ... the zesty colours on those snowflakes give it such a funky look ... fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All that sparkle takes the fun factor on this card up a notch. I love the "happy Christmas" sentiment. Coming from the US it's not been a part of my vocabulary, but I therefore appreciate the different nuance to "merry Christmas" that it provides.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb bright colors and sparkle, a really decorative clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful holiday card. I am really loving the non-traditional colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty!! I love the overlapping of the sentiment on the snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sandie - love the fabulous colours and sparkle. A great interpretation of the sketch.
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a happy Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the bright and peppy colours on this card.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great colours and such a change from the usual, traditional colours for Christmas! Thanks for the inspiration! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a happy card Sandie, Im always guaranteed a touch of colour and fun when I visit and this card is no exception.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

//