Thursday 1 October 2015

Fusion-Falling Leaves Bouquet

Hello crafty friends

Back again today but this time for our new challenge for Fusion. For this challenge you can use either the photo or the sketch below or combine the 2.

I find sketches tough but this time I had a go plus combined the colours in the photo. So this week I fused the challenge!



I needed a card for a dear friend who had just got a new amazing job. I wanted to congratulate  her and we all know the best way to do this is to get crafty.



The DT over at Fusion have created inspiring projects showing you a variety of ways you could interpret the photo, the sketch or fuse the 2.

I am really looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what you make of this challenge. 
You have until Tuesday 13th midday (PST) to join in the fun

Go and get crafty...we are waiting!

10 comments:

  1. What a great design for a congrats card Sandie love the colorful arrows - I'm sure your friend will love getting this from you! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, CAS, and darling for your friend!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it's the other way round, I find sketches much easier to work with than photos. How different we are:)
    This is a clever take on both, I've been on the lookout for arrows, they're really on trend at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card and perfect congrats card for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely creation, Sandie! I'm sure your friend really loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and celebratory, Sandie ... and so deliciously CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lost my comment :(
    I told I love your cute and sweet design Sandie
    great use both sketch and colors
    hugs

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely take on the sketch and use of the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Love your threesomes in colour and the CAS-style as always! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//