Saturday 24 October 2015

Inkspirational #94

A very Happy Weekend my blogging Friends

It is time for a new challenge at Inkspirational. We have our 'Designer's Choice' challenge. This time around, the very talented and fun Carol has chosen 'Cute Halloween' as the theme.

Here is my card:



This was a tough one for me. I don't really make Halloween cards and thought I had no Halloween stamps. I had a look through my stash and came across a set from STAMPlorations. I won this set when I entered one of their very first challenges I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the ghost and hat and arranged them around the CAS-ual Friday sentiment, which I had heat embossed. I actually hand drew the cob web!

This was fun to make-so thank you for challenging me Carol!

Our Guest Designer is Becca. Her blog Damsel of Distressed Cards is so inspiring, go and check it out, you will love what you see.

Our DT have all made some fun cards. Take a look here and then have some fun with us.

I will enter this into the 'clean and simple Halloween' challenge at AAA cards and the photo inspired challenge at The Challenge and the 'pretty pumpkins' challenge at Curtain Call and the 'spooky' challenge at Addicted to CAS

      



27 comments:

  1. I love the way you rose to the challenge and made it in your own style. It's fun and spooky! Who are you going to send it to? I think our non-cardmaking Bristish friends would be highly surprised to receive a Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Love how you have everything peaking out from the sentiment panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! I love the design and your hand drawn web looks great! Perfectly CAS. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Sandie - so fun and very you!! I keep making Halloween cards but have no one to send them to - even the boys have lost interest this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice CAS design, Sandie. :) Cool spider's web! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute & fun, Sandie! I'm so impressed you hand drew the web--wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute. Love your design and especially your hand drawn cob web. (Looks just like the ones lurking in my corners at home).

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun and cute, Sandie ... way to go with your doodled spider's web! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So greqt how you arrenged the elements on the card and that cobweb is beautiful!
    Wnjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable this is! Love the cobweb. Awesome card, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wickedly CAS, my friend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of wonderful challenge perfect for this great CAS card!!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funky, cute, fun, spooky and CAS-tastic Sandie. A great combination of Halloween images and I'm thrilled to see your card in the line up at AAA Cards and ATCAS. Thanks so much. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is soooooo awwdorable! Definitely fits the "cute" Halloween aspect! And really cool that it's a retro stamp set that you get to dust off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card, Sandie! I love how you rallied and found stamps to work for the Halloween challenges, and your coloring is amazing, as always! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love seeing Halloween cards, but I don't make many either, just one or two for DT work mostly. So many fab images out there, but we don't celebrate Halloween, so no need for them. Your one Halloween card turned out great though, CAS a la Sandie and love the hand drawn cobweb detail!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cute halloween card Sandie and your web looks fab! I hope things have been well with you - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sandie, your Halloween car is absolutely cutie-patootie fabulous! Wicked awesome!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loveee this cutie pie Image
    and your CAS design
    normally the halloween card is scary but yours is too cuutee
    and love the bright orange there
    cute cute cute Sandie
    how are you ...no card from today sweety?
    hope you are not sick?
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely spooky..but not spooky spooky..it is cute-spooky! Adorable card Sandie! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful CAS card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a lovely card it made me laugh. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wickedly spooky :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

//