Saturday 13 May 2017

Commencement 2!

Hi All

Another card today for the 'commencement' challenge at CASology.

I went again with the idea of the beginning, start of things and birth. 

The Birth of Jesus being my beginning.


This time I went with the sketch at Fusion

I love this die from Penny Black which was a gift from the lovely Patti. I really like cutting this in white and kraft as I think this colour scheme represents the stable. 

I had to think on how to place this sentiment to follow the sketch and decided on white embossing it on black.
The die is popped up for dimension.

I do love how this turned out.

Have a fun weekend.

      

13 comments:

  1. Wow hon I love this! The color scheme is great and what a beautiful die. White on kraft really looks stunning. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultra simple but so eye catching and clever layout. I like how you added the Kraft panel, leaving white strips at each side of the card. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful simple, but very elegant and serene card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, bonus--another CASology entry. I love it, and it is so CAS and perfect for our challenge. Really love the kraft on white. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sandie. So perfectly CAS and gender neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on a roll with Christmas cards. This is absolutely fabulous! Love this CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the thought, the kraft & white ... CAS and gorgeous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. This diecut is so beautiful; love the graphic shape and like this it is a strong card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your interpretation of the cue Sandie! Beautifully CAS too!
    Thanks for playing at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sandie!! I love your card. Nice and clean. The white on kraft, is amazing. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how this turned out too, Sandie ... another perfect one! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The white on kraft is beautiful and I love the clean crisp look of the die cut taking center stage!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the simplicity of your card, Sandie! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion

    ReplyDelete

//