Sunday 21 May 2017

Thank You!

Hi All

I wanted to Thank you for your wonderful cards that you sent me for my Birthday. My lounge is blooming with all your creativity. I was a very happy girl (well old lady!)-thank you so much.

Not only did I get cards but my very dear friend Nonni organised many of you to send me crafty kits full of the most wonderful goodies. I have 15 kits overflowing! There are so many I haven't even had time to look through them all. But a huge thank you, I have enough crafty goodies to enjoy for a long time.

And a very special thank you to Nonni for organising this xx

Here is one card I made yesterday using some goodies from these packs:


I followed the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch and was inspired by the gorgeous purple flowers in the photo at Inspired by Little Things

I also want to enter this into the new challenge at CAS-ual Fridays-this challenge is all about making an encouragement card-something we all need sometimes. I have used the colours and the flowers as inspiration.

Before I leave I wanted to give you all a smile with a look at the Birthday card my hubby gave me. He hunts card shops for CAS cards and I have to say this card really made me laugh-is this not the most CAS card you have ever seen? And I am definitely going it CASE it!


I have trained him well!

Have a good day x

         

18 comments:

  1. Well I've missed Nonni's party all together - shame on me! But kudos to the hubby - you have trained him VERY well, indeed! Thanks for adding this lovely to our gallery, Sandie! it is a stunner!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous 'study in purples' card, Sandie. Those flowers are fabulous, and I love the subtle embossing you've set them against. Really lovely. And I had a good chuckle at DH's card...That's amazing! : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I see this card I knew which sketch you used
    lovely Flowers Sandie
    and sweet color combo
    may I ask you I sent you at Thursday the bday card for you
    is it already come?
    hope it come soon
    if you see my new post..I used this sketch too
    see you around my friend I really miss your words
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your husband's card!! And yours is just lovely - the tones of purple are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Inspired By All The Little Things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed your birthday, been kind of preoccupied with family visits lately. My MIL has spent a week with us, she goes back home tomorrow.
    Lovely card in purple. And hubby did a great job finding THE most CAS card! It's a cool one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Callum's card is absolute perfection for you CAS loving heart. Definitely gave me a laugh. And your purples...wow! Such a beautiful floral card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card...love that beautiful purple! Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool card! I LOVE the card Callum bought you LOL. I hope you will post a pic of all your cards and goodies you have received and I HOPE you have received mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super CAS birthdaycard! You are right; it is impossible to be more CAS!
    Glad that you are enjoying all the kits; hope you have fun using all (most) of it! That way your birthdayfeeling will last so long...
    Love the purple flowers! And an elegant CAS-card! Hope you can enjoy the sun this week too! Make it a good one :) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fun purple flowers. They look so familiar! And, your husband has an incredible eye for CAS cards. You have trained him well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This gorgeous CAS card is so you, Sandie ... love those purple blooms against the texture-y background ... just lovely! Your DH certainly knows how to choose a card ... it's perfect ... very cool taste! Catching up ... enjoying seeing what you've been creating ... and happy to be commenting at last! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful CAS card! Love the edge and the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at the first Calling All Sistahs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely flowers Sandie and I especially like the water coloured panels you made. That is certainly the most CAS card I've ever seen, your hubby certainly knows your style! Thanks for joining us at the Encouragement challenge at Calling All Sistahs. Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful CAS card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad you added your card to our first challenge over at the new Calling All Sistahs blog. Your card design is so fresh and Springy. :) I hope you'll join us again on the 18th for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is gorgeous Sandie! thanks for playing along with our encouragement challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the way you used the Colors and the Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for playing along with our Encouragement Challenge and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

//