Thursday 4 May 2017

Time Out Reminder

Hi All

I am here to remind you there is still time to join in our Theme challenge at Time Out.

The theme is:

Flowers with the optional twist of 'Kissing'-using 2 stamps to make one image.

I am not really a technique crafter but had a go! 


I stamped the top flowers in lighter ink and then stamped the 'text' stamp from Happy Little Stamper on the top. I then die cut these flowers. The bottom stamp, also from Happy Little Stampers was just stamped directly onto the card base and coloured. The sentiment stamp is also from Happy Little Stampers-who are our sponsors for this challenge.

I got the idea of the colours and the use of text from the photo this week at Inspired By Little Things-the books gave me the idea of using text

If I can give 'kissing' a try, then you can!

Come join us at Time Out and get kissing!!


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Loved those flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super flowers! And love the bright-sunny colours! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no technique crafter either and I seem to be trying new stuff a year or so later than everybody else. But it's fun testing new techniques and use your stuff in different ways. Like here, it's almost like you've got a brand new flower stamp with text on! I think you did a great job, nice to see you've done some coloring too, I know you're not a fan of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know I think you did great job with this technique and I like the flower cluster you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a great kisser!!!! Love the text on those flowers. I also love that the multi-colored flower is stamped directly on the base, and the other two are cut and popped up. Wonderful card Sandie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how vibrant and fabulous this is Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute card Sandie! You did a fabulous job with the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute kissed cluster of sweet blooms, Sandie ... the bright colours are fabulous with all that glorious white space! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandie such a clever use of kissing. I really struggle with that technique - love the vibrant colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that pretty little cluster of flowers - and the text on top adds the perfect detail to the design! CAS perfection, as always! Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete

//