Saturday 24 March 2018

Inkspirational #157

Hi All

We have our Designer's challenge today. This time it is the amazingly talented and creative Carol's choice and she went with:

Mythical

I have no fairy, unicorn etc stamps so had to turn to my trusty thesaurus for a helping hand! And in there I found 'mythical' described as 'Imagination'. I knew I had a sentiment stamp that fitted this (a pressie from my dear friend and teamie Nonni). So went with this:



A quick and easy all stamping card-my fav!

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Mimi. Check out her amazing blog here and then go over to Inkspirational and see what the DT have created to inspire you.

Enjoy x

I will enter this into:
AAA Cards Challenge-use a third.


12 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the challenge, very unique! Love the clean but artsy look, the star look great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great theme for the challenge and I love the bit dreamy background you made! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card and great stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool and totally fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I should consider using the thesaurus next time I get stuck! Great idea and I think the sentiment is perfect for the challenge!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love it when you feel challenged by a theme and you pull something fabulous and creative out the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandie, I love your card! I know, I've said this on Instagram already. The sentiment is great and stars give mythical look to your card also. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
    Click through to learn now the best stamping technique for colouring with pencils on coloured cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant sentiment, Sandie ... wonderfully showcased with that swoosh and cascade of stars ... such a fabulous idea for the theme! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool card Sandie - brilliant take on our challenge theme! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card and cool design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome take on the theme! I love how you have positioned everything on this card. The floating stars are brilliant as is that quote! xx

    ReplyDelete

//