Thursday 29 March 2018

Time Out Challenges #106

Hi There,

Ready for a new challenge at Time Out Challenges?

I hope so as it is our photo challenge and you know I always love these.

Here is my card:


And our photo that inspired my card:


Gorgeous Spring photo!
I went with the flowers, leaves, yellows and greens but there is so much here that you could use...and I know you will spot plenty I missed!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Altenew.



 All the stamps and dies are from Altenew-Floral Frame and I also used the Floral Frame Die set was used to cut these stamps out.

I stamped and heat embossed the flower and leaves onto some water colour card. I had previously made it and found it in my stash but thought it was perfect for this challenge.
The die frame is from STAMPlorations

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is a previous DT member at Time OutSarah and we are so happy she is joining us today. Her blog Funky Fossil Designs is a delight to visit. I urge you to pop on over there and I guarantee you will be inspired!

Our Design Team have all made amazing cards inspired by this photo-check them out here and then get inky!

Enjoy x

I will enter this into:

Sisterhood of Crafters-Spring Flowers

Please Grab Our Badge!

13 comments:

  1. So good to use something you made before; the branche and flowers look so beautiful like this!And the panel let it pop even more! A stunning card Sandie! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation ... love your design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Spring Flowers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how lovely! This card is perfectly done. Love the colors you chose! Thank you for playing with my Spring Flowers challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that touch of gold for your spring garden contouring the white die frame. That vanilla card base truly makes for an elegant beauty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and so very elegant, Sandie. Love the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gold embossing is so deliciously rich with the watercolour greens and yellows, Sandie ... and the leaves frame that fabulous sentiment wonderfully! Gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and the gold embossing looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a lovely Easter, my friend. It is snowing here today :(. I am anxiously awaiting spring. This is so gorgeous. I LOVE this photo - there was so much inspiration in it. I love that your image is framed in gold, and the yellows and greens color it beautifully. Love the sentiment on the diecut frams and the way your leaves and flower hug it. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Sandie. I love that you used a previously water colored piece. It was perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I’ve been absent for a while, mojo lost and a week of holiday in the sun with my mum, then lots of tv time during Easter. In Norway it’s tradition that the channels are showing lots of crime series with several episodes.
    This card is so delicate and elegant, what a beautiful stamp and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely sweeping design this is, Sandie, to draw attention to the sediment! I love it and am pinning it! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful embossing and design Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This layout is fantastic and I want to remember it for future, really love your use of dies! Great use of watercolors too, the look of the flowers and leaves is very artsy! xxx

    ReplyDelete

//