Thursday 22 March 2018

Time Out 4th Birthday Challenge Reminder!

Hi There,

Have you joined in our 4th Birthday celebrations yet?

If not, then I am here to remind you with this card:


Inspired by our quote:


You can use any of these words to inspire you or more than one, or perhaps the whole quote!

Our sponsors for this challenge are the amazing Concord and 9th



I cut the light bulb die from some scrap card I had water coloured previously. The hanger, element and sentiment are just stamped.

Our Guest Designer-the wonderfully creative Claire-is joining us again this week. Check out what Claire and the DT have made to inspire you here and then get inky.

You have until 5pm BST to play

Enjoy x

I will enter this into:

The Card Comcept-inspired by colours and the light. My card is CAS with a tiny touch of layering!!


     




9 comments:

  1. A text that makes me smile every time I see it...and looks good with the lightbowl! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love the layout with the light bulb die cut in one corner and the sentiment in the opposite corner. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and so fun, Sandie ... the shimmery teal dots are so delicious with that soft, warm, glowy yellow! Brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Sandie. I really love that fun light bulb--it looks like it is glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've balanced the sentiment with the lightbulb..such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a deLIGHTful card! 😉 Love the design here too.
    I have this set and almost used it for the first time yesterday to make my rainbow birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Sandie. Love all of that lemony yellow, and the touch of blue in the embellishments is absolutely perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete

//