Sunday 7 October 2018

Cheers!

Hi All


I don't normally post 2 cards in one day but just realised that the My Favourite Things-Clean and Simple Challenge ends today-I thought I had a few more days! This got me motivated as I also had an idea for a card for the latest AAA Card Challenge-inspired by a TV show.

Here it is:


Are any of you old enough to remember the comedy show 'Cheers' with the actor Ted Danson? I watched this in my teenage years and loved it. So this card is a nudge to that show. I also have another....more up to date idea for this challenge but lets see if the idea turns into a card...as you know, they don't always!

I made this card as CAS as I could, even for me....I wanted to add some of my enamel dots but stopped myself!

I have used MFT uncorked stamp set for the sentiment and the MFT die-namics wine service for the wine glasses cut in fun foam.

This goes off to my very dear niece who just got a new job!

Enjoy the rest of your day xx

    

5 comments:

  1. oh I remember Cheers, didn;t really watch it, but I like the tie in. Very CAS, i love it even without enamel dots. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Cheers! Beautiful card... CAS perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever to combine the cheers with the programm!
    And an elegant card! Great quote! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Cheers, does that mean I should feel old? Lol. Fab card, love the glitter glasses, perfect for any kind of celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card...love your silver glasses! so festive!

    ReplyDelete

//