Saturday 13 October 2018

Peace on Earth!

Hi All

Happy weekend to everyone.

My card for today:


The lay out is from the latest sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch

I really like this sketch and was going to go for a flower card until I saw this card by blogging friend Pia. As soon as I saw Pia's card it gave me the idea to use my reindeer die for this sketch-thanks Pia for the inspiration! The reindeer is cut from glitter fun foam and IRL really does sparkle!

I was also going to go more whites until I saw the photo at Inspired by. I love all the warm colours in it and the wood grain. So went with this.

The snowflake has been stamped and is from my fav snowflake set this year-Let It Snow-Happy Little Stampers.

As well as the challenges mentioned I will enter it into:


Enjoy your weekend

           

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Love the silhouette! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous design Sandie. Just saw this on your IG feed. White silhouette looks great. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so honored my card inspired you to make this! I love reindeer on Christmas cards, and this sparkly one looks great against the red and the textured Kraft colored card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great graphic design! Love the warmth that the card gives while being so perfectly CAS! Hope you have some sunshine too this week! (good for vitamin D...) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute CAS card, love the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colour combo, Sandie ... there's such a warm, festive feel to it ... that glimmery reindeer really pops against it! Fabulous, crisp design! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design for the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, Sandie. I love the colours and, of course, the glitter. Thanks so much for joining us for the HLS October Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

//