Sunday 21 October 2018

Sparkle!

Hi All

Popping in with another early morning make!

Another one layer Christmas card ready to post abroad!


I loved the photo at The Card Concept (Happy 100th Challenge x) as soon as I saw it. The pink and gold just jumped out at me and I decided I would make a Christmas card from these colours. You know I love my non traditional colours! Happy 100th Challenge.  I went with the CAS style....as if I would go for an other!

I looked around for a sketch and thanks to Freshly Made Sketches I found one. As soon as I saw the sketch the stamp set I have used here by Visible Image came to mind immediately.

I used delicata gold ink which is great for making one layer cards if you don't want to emboss-it gives a lovely shine.

This gold also allows my card to fit into Paru's Card Making Challenge-A touch of Gold

Have a great day x


       

14 comments:

  1. This looks stylish! A really clever take on the sketch and a fresh, sparkly design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this one on IG... love it! The sentiment placement with the stars and bling.. wow! A stand out card for sure.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Sandie. Love the pink and gold, and you are amazing how many different ways you use that particular stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Sandie! Great combo of challenges and I really love the pink + gold color palette. I think I'll have to give that a try myself too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great text! And it really pops in a beautiful soft way! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a perfect sentiment with the sparkles!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so perfect. Card with minimal ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's such a great sense of energy in that sentiment with the exploding sparkles, Sandie ... it's fabulous ... and I love the soft pink and shimmery gold! A delicious CAS design! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your fun take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your take on the challenge is fantastic! Love the clean and simple look with the bursts of color. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! Love! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfect one layer Christmas card! Love the use of the non-traditional colors as well as the bold sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

//