Tuesday 28 April 2020

CASology #367

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at CASology and you can check out our cue word below.

Here is what I made:


And the cue word is:


I used a Funky Fossil Stencil and the fairy I have no idea where that is from! And the sentiment is from Poppy Stamps

The sponsors for this challenge are the amazing Uniko.

Our Guest Designer is the amazing Hannelie. I am a long time fan and you will be to, just pop on over to her blog Desert Diva! Wlcome Hanniele, so pleased you joined us x

Pop on over to CASology to see what the DT have created for you and then join on in!

Our Design Team are all worth a visit and some love-here they are;


Enjoy!

I will enter this into:
AAA Card Challenge-playing with one image and twist TV-I am sure there are plenty of fairy programmes but you would have to tell me!


    


18 comments:

  1. I love that trail of pink stars, Sandie! A perfect contrast behind the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sandie! And I love fairies almost as much as purple, so I'll be checking out that Magical challenge! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Magical! A fab card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to spread the magic! I absolutely love your card! I guess we both had similar inspiration for this AAA Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image, you're so creative with those wonderful stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I love Fairies too. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great fairy and the star-stencil-sponging is perfect with her! Hugs, Gerrima

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it when there are only three elements on a beautiful card and all three came from different companies! That's spreading the love around! Well done, Sandie! Love and hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. We used the same color scheme. Lol. Nice work Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely CAS card, Sandie! Your fairy is so sweet and I love how you stenciled the stars! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful magical card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That fabulous drift of pink stars is definitely magical, Sandie ... so perfect with that tiny fairy! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice of items. I really like how the fairy appears to sprinkle the world with stars. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that fairy silhouette Sandie - she looks so pretty fluttering through the burst of stars!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfectly CAS. I love that little fairy and the pink stars. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so late in commenting on ATCAS, but stopping in to tell you how much I love this card. It is very magical. Love that little fairy among the stars, and I love the font on the sentiment. Thank you for sharing this beauty at Addicted To CAS. I love to see your work anywhere!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply magical Sandie....love your sweet fairy!

    ReplyDelete

//