Thursday 16 April 2020

Snow is Falling!

Hi All

I had to play along with the sketch at AAA Cards Challenge and like to try out a few one layer cards before Christmas....cheaper postage!

I think you could say I took the option of 'it flies' as snow falls from the sky but when lots of wind it flies everywhere too!!


You may think you have seen this before.....but no, I doubled checked and it is the same set I used a lot last year but this time a new design!

The set is from Visible Image and you can find it here

Have a fun day!


10 comments:

  1. So in love with your fabulous card....the look you created is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, and I love the font and splatters leading up to the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design and colour! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the font of the sentiment, gives a trendy and contemporary feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! Loving the green snow! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CASilicious and so full of impact, Sandie ... yum! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful CAS! And great take on our sketch! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect CAS Christmas card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete

//