Sunday 19 April 2020

Have a Gorgeus Day!

Hi All

Popping in with a card made from my new stamp set Funky Florals from Funky Fossil Designs.


I heat embossed the stamp in white and using some of the bright colours from the picture at The Card Concept I water coloured my image. I wish I had used a different colour for the embossing-at the moment my water colouring and embossing is upstairs in my craft space area but hubby now always works in there due to lockdown...and in the afternoon I couldn't really see the embossed lines as my craft light is downstairs in my new makeshift area! Still next time I know!

I added a few splatters using my paintbrush as the challenge at Inkspirational asks for. The lovely Nonni taught me a while ago how to do this-and Nonni this is the first time I seemed to get it right! 

Enjoy your day!

The Card Concept-Spring photo-colours and flower inspires and I guess it is still CAS?

    


11 comments:

  1. This card definitely conjures up a vision of a gorgeous day. I love the bright cheery colours you have chosen, they look great with the white embossing so well worth persevering even though it was hard to see. Love the splatters too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandie, the colours are wonderful and work perfectly with the white embossed stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's beautiful with the white embossing, it leaves it so bright and like Spring! Your spatters look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love watercoloring white embossed images & this is a beautiful example, Sandie! Great job with the splatters, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful! Great colours! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty...a lovely take on our photo inspiration! Thanks for playing with our challenge at The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is a stunner. I actually love that you white embossed, the white lines make the colors pop beautifully. And with the decorative splatter it’s perfect for our challenge at Inkspirational, so glad to see your card in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your schplatters ARE perfect, Sandie, and so is your water coloring! This card is truly gorgeous!! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright and vibrant blooms, Sandie ... and perfect splatters ... this is just gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This stamped image looks very pretty embossed in white and I love your water coloring! So fun you've been into coloring, it can be so relaxing, right! Your splatters look perfect, very round and beautiful, super job. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

//