Monday 6 April 2020

Spring Days

Hi All

I haven't crafted for ages now but yesterday made a couple cards to give to neighbours who may need a little cheering up. I made 2 and my aim is to make some for all my neighbours especially those who live alone...if I don't get any more ideas...I will just make the same one!


I thought these colours might cheer people up!

I used a STAMPlorations stencil and the sentiment is from Verve-no longer with us much to our sadness!

I haven't been on IG for ages now so hope to put this up and say hello to you all xx

I will enter this into:


    

5 comments:

  1. Great to see you creating. Fabulous card and a lovely idea. Take care and stay safe.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a cheery card to me! Love the colors, and bless you for blessing others :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you, Sandie ... and with such a delicious, vibrant, zesty, happy card! Your neighbours will love it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Sandie - those big splashy flowers would make anyone smile!

    ReplyDelete

//