Tuesday 21 April 2020

Crafty Friends!

Hi All,

A little package of crafty goodies arrived yesterday from the lovely Joyce.

All so fun and this die cut frame was just perfect for me to make a card to you all!!


I loved this frame and thought it would go perfectly with yellow.
This sentiment which I love (another pressie from a crafty friend-Sarah G) and have been wanting to use it since I saw the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations-use the sentiment as the main focus
When I saw the lattice of my new goodie, it reminded me of the linings on the cupcake holders....so off I went, I had my design!

Crafty friends really are the best!

Enjoy!


9 comments:

  1. I agree! Cute card! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Sister! Love your card (lattice is great), and that sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would know just what to do with this die cut. Love this card, and what a fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great text and it pops so beautiful in that frame ! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun....just love your fabulous card and that sentiment is perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that you used yellow as background and base. Great sentiment, thanks for thinking of us, I agree with what it says:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, they sure are, Sandie ... what a fabulous bold sentiment against the delicious lattice! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww.. you played at Cupcake Inspirations with this card. Thank you so much for joining us with this awesome card Sandie! YOU are the best, love you.

    ReplyDelete

//