Sunday 28 April 2013

Bows!

 Happy Sunday crafting chums and I hope you are having a great weekend.

Yesterday I did some messing around in my craft room and decided to practise a few techniques rather than make a card. I had a lot of fun playing with water colour paints but must admit I haven't quite got anything to show you yet. It is a lot of fun and I found it relaxing.

I then decided that I would have a go at tying bows with wide ribbons as I am not so good at this! In the end I liked this bow and made a card around it to share with you.


I had actually tied the bow on the card then decided I liked it and made the card to slip under the bow! So my practice session actually ended up with a card and this is for my Mum's friend who is soon retiring. Mum loves bows so I hope she will be happy to give this to her friend.

I am going to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Corner Challenges-CAS
Crafty Ribbon Challenges-anything goes with a ribbon

9 comments:

  1. Sandie, you know I love bows! This is lovely... I am sure your mum's friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautifully tied bow and it really is a great decorative element - I like the color of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun colors and design.

    regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Sandie! The bow is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That a beautiful bow...beautiful ribbon on a beautiful card! *wink*! A truly elegant card...your Mum's friend will be thrilled.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Those delicate doily stamps are gorgeous and that bow is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great double bow! I am a sucker for a big bow on a card. Great color choices + big bow = stunning card!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

//