Friday 19 April 2013

Smitten!

Friday is finally here and today I received some goodies from my fellow DT member Mynnette at Inkspirational. We did a stash swap and I was so excited when my package arrived I got straight to playing with my new toys!
I made a card for the 'word' challenge at CASology and this week sketch challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch. I really loved this sketch but had intended to do something completely different until my new toys arrived. Today from my new stash I have used the fab S.W.A.L.K stamp from Stampers Best and a sakura gel pen and I had such fun making this card and have to say I love it!


This is the sketch:                           And the cue word:

                        

Have a fun weekend x

15 comments:

  1. This is awesome Sandie! I love the hearts flowing to the kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very romantic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology and CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this?! That's an awesome smooch stamp and 'smitten' is the perfect sentiment to go with it. Really great card. : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the bold red with the pink hearts...very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!! You've totally done this image justice...and I'm so excited you like the gel pen! Hugs and have a great weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card and fab design, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your word Sandie! A wonderful take on both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a luscious pair of red lips! You chose the perfect sentiment! So glad you in on joined the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that is a set of lips...wow! Love the word and image you chose for the cue this week...thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, smoochilucious lips, Sandie ... what fun, especially with the hearts tumbling out ... perfect with the sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous take on the cue word, as well as the CAS(E) this sketch challenge! love those lips... thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool! Love that heart trail detail. Brilliant!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

//