Tuesday 23 April 2013

Muse Flowers

Hello crafting friends,

Just popping in quickly with my card for this weeks Muse Club. This week our Virginia provided the inspiration card here and at the bottom of my post. I have for a long time admired Virginia's cards and this one was a perfect muse for me as it gave me the chance to take part in my therapy of choice......just stamping! I stayed pretty much to Virginia's design with a few of my own twists.


I am also going to enter this into Addicted to CAS-flowers and Addicted to Stamps and More-anything goes

Here is Virginia's card:

Happy Mother's Day

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous case of Virginia's cards. I love it...so cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright and happy card-much like mine , but with your very own special Sandie interpretation! The choice of colors and sentiment are superb!Thanks so much for the kind words (I am blushing!)! It makes me so happy to see you taking part in this challenge! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and a wonderful fresh take on this week's Muse - thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful take on the MUSE card! Thank you for paying with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandie your card is beautiful and a great CASEd job

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so bright and cheery! The flowers and inks you used are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours, they make the card so beautiful and cheery! Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS and good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Sandie, great interpretation of the Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright & cheery--beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I really love the tropical looking colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card. Love the bright colours and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation and I love the sentiment on kraft, it works really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the strong, bold colours, Sandie, and how you picked out the colour for the sentiment from the blue flowers ... yummy! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally funky! Great colour combo... definitely a feel-good card!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

//