Friday 12 April 2013

You're Special!

Happy Friday,

I am popping in quickly with a CAS card for a special friend who has a Birthday just around the corner. I am entering this card into the 'friends' challenge at Addicted to CAS.



This was my first go at using clear embossing powder with coloured ink and I really like how it gives the flowers a shine-hard to see in the photo but IRL it just adds a little bit extra texture to the card. I added a few pearls to the centre of the flowers just to make my card extra special for my friend.

I will also enter this into the 'kraft' challenge at totally paper crafts.

Have a great weekend my friends x

8 comments:

  1. That purple is gorgeous, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple = your favorite! I love it...the long length is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to give that clear embossing with colored ink a try! Thanks for visiting me today, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandie. Love the purple - gorgeous color ... great layout and design. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, well designed card.
    Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been visiting much. Sorry, my friend! I'm catching up. Love the card... it's so YOU!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Sandie - bet your friend loves it. Thanks so much for joining the fun at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

//