Tuesday 17 December 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More #76

Time for our last challenge this year at Addicted to Stamps and More. And this week it is 'Anything Goes'.

Every year I make a calendar for my Mum and Dad and make a different topper for each month. Today I am sharing the topper for June. I wanted to share this one with you as a thank you to our fabulous team leader Kylie. She loves butterflies and when I was making this I kept thinking how much she would love this stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays.



I had a lot of fun stamping up this rainbow of butterflies and actually managed to use all the colours of the rainbow. I do love this topper and think it would also make a great card. 

This week our sponsor is Deedee's Digis. You could win 3 set of digis from their fabulous store.

Before you get inky, don't forget to check out the inspiration from our fabulous team here.

We will be back in January with a 'Make your Mark' challenge. If you are not already a follower now is the time to sign up so you don't miss any of the super challenges we have lined up for you in 2014!

I will also enter this into the 'Calendar' challenge at Crafting When We Can, the 'Christmas, not a card' challenge at Craft Your Passion

Happy Stamping x

16 comments:

  1. Oh this is so happy...love all the spectrum of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - such a beautiful page for June. The rainbow of butterflies is fabulous. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the color on your topper. It looks perfect with the white background. I agree it would make a fabulous card! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this topper, Sandie. The rainbow butterflies make me smile. And what a lovely gift for your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandie, this is a knockout!! Your ombre rainbow of butterflies must have been a lot of work, but the result is so worth the effort!! Just in case I don't get a chance to visit you again before Christmas, I want to wish you a very happy holiday! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh......my.....be still my beating heart. I LOVE this Sandie. Wow!!!!! Thank you for thinking of me when making your topper. I absolutely adore this. The colours of the rainbow and all those butterflies. I was actually speechless but I seem to have said quite a lot ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous rainbow of butterflies Sandie - it makes me feel happy just looking at it. Happy holidays dear lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A rainbow of butterflies - what a great idea! You've got the colors and shades so right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, I'm happy you got this pretty stamp! The colors look stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful rainbow of butterflies Sandie. Fabulous design! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandie. Your butterfly rainbow is simply stunning. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning and so very clever, my friend.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, Sandie, this is such a glorious rainbow of butterflies ... awesome! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is BEYOND gorgeous!!! I love rainbow AND butterflies :) Well done with the colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely and colorful. Thank you for playing along with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back next week for our *outdoors* challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

//