Sunday 22 December 2013

Happy Christmas Hubby!

A very happy Sunday my crafting friends,

Today I am sharing the second Christmas card I have made for my Hubby. I have already given him one (yet to be posted) but he seemed to not like it quite as much as I hoped. He appeared to think it wasn't CAS enough-I have trained him well! So I decided to make him another very CAS card to give to him on Christmas day with his pressies.
This card was inspired by the super sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch and the photo at Fusion. I loved all the white with the pops of red in this photo and that is was I used when making this. I entered this challenge before but went the other way around-mainly red with pops of white!


The lip stamp is from Fresh Squeezed Stamps, I fussy cut it and used glossy accents to add some shimmer. I am hoping that this will be CAS enough for Hubby!

I will also enter this into the following challenges:
Less is More-a previous challenge-week 9, a touch of red
Crazy for CAS-anything goes
Sweet Stamping Challenge-white and one other colour
Make My Monday-CAS Christmas card

      

Enjoy the rest of your day x


19 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he will love it! Definitely sealed with a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Sandie ... just the right balance of everything, including all that wonderful white space! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sweet lips and how perfect it is with the sentiment! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well if I'd be hubby, I'd love it! Very fun and perfectly CAS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!! Thanks for joining the CFC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CAS? Definitely! Fun and fabulous card, perfect for this challenge! Thanks for joining us at sweet Stampin ' and merry Christmas!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Sandie!
    Merry Christmas
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this one! Great when a card puts a smile on your face... Have a Merry Christmas, Gerrina x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great card and beautiful CAS. Thanks for joining us over at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love it. Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I bet he loved this one. A smacker of a card!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  14. This definitely is CAS and I think this is a fun - and sort of sexy too - Christmas card for your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this fun card. Thank you for joining us at MMM
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun card! Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way too cute!! This is such a fun card! Thank you for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your card. Perfect CAS. Thanks for playing along CAS(E) this Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

//