Monday 2 December 2013

More Gifts

Today I am popping in to share a gift bag I made after I saw the challenge at Make it Monday-to decorate a Kraft bag. I had a little gift that needed to be posted to a dear friend and this challenge inspired me to have a go at making my own gift bag. I decorated my bag with a couple of PTI snowflake dies and a vintage brad. The design is very CAS, just how I like it, and perfect for sending in the mail. I added some silk ribbon to finish the bag and a plain sentiment that I thought matched the style of my bag. I hope my friend likes the packaging of her gift!



Before I go today I wanted to let you know about a fun event that my fellow teamie Christine on Addicted to CAS to running every day in December. It is an Advent Calendar event where each day she will post a crafting video with different techniques. I watched yesterday and learnt some valuable tips. Not only is Christine sharing her skills but also there are some great prizes up for grabs. So pop over to her blog here and join in the fun.

I am going to enter this into the following challenges:
Make it Monday-decorate a gift bag
KIS-Snow
52 Christmas Card Throwdown-gifts of the season
Inky Impressions-gifts and presents 

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous bag, my friend!!! LOVE that snowflake.
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift bag Sandie. I'm sure your friend will love this! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gift bag is beautiful, Sandie! I love how you kept it simple, the white looks so beautiful and clean against the kraft background. I'm sure your friend will appreciate this bag - it makes a gift so mych more personal when it's wrapped in like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Sandie ... gorgeous contrast between the snowy white flakes, the kraft and that amazing brad ... your friend's sure to love it! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the past theme! LOVE the layered snowflakes--and the middle is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: We've got a blog hop/DT call going on at House of Cards--I'd LOVE for you to join us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that snowflake - so pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandie, I love the layered snowflakes with the gorgeous brad. Beautiful...and the perfect gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bag, the big snowflake look stunning! Thanks for posting about Christine's Calendar again, I had totally forgotten about it during this busy time. You have been very productive lately, I'm happy your mojo is going strong! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally useful information you posted i am so inspired here keep continue sharing.
    Thanks



    Gifts Personalised

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just terrific Sandie - a wonderful gift bag! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT again. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this gift bag, so stylish and cas too. Beautiful snowflake. Fantastic card for our Pick A Previous Theme challenge,thanks for playing at 52 CCT this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

//