Monday 16 December 2013

You give me Butterflies!

Hello my friends,

I hope you all had a fun weekend and are not too stressed with the Holiday preparations!
Yesterday I had a super lazy day watching T.V, reading the paper, spending way too long browsing Pinterest but I also got to make a sweet card-the idea was already in my head so it didn't take long to make. The hardest thing about creating this card was choosing the colours but Colour Throwdown came to the rescue with that.




I was unsure about this card at first then decided to add one rounded edge and that seemed to transform it-isn't it weird how one little adjustment can change the look of a card!

Hope you get some time to craft this week!


Happy Stamping x

8 comments:

  1. I love the colors...and the movement on the card is just amazing Sandie. The sweet little popped up single butterfly is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet card, Sandie! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! The delicate colors really suit the butterfly theme. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you liked our colors! I love how you used them for your butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Sandie, this is just lovely ... what a beautiful way to use those soft colours ... the detailing is brilliant ... and yep, the rounded corner is perfect! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Sandie! You'v arranged all those butterflies so beautifully and I love the soft color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one classy card, my friend. Beautifully executed, gorgeous colours too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

//