Tuesday 17 December 2013

I love London!

Hello my friends,

My card today is celebrating the city I love! Good old London Town!

I had one of those rare 'ping' moments when I saw Julie's card at CAS(E) this Sketch. I loved Julie's card and the idea for my card just popped into my head and off I went and created this:



I wish I had made a few more like this for my London Buddies. I had made one similar for my hubby (which I will post another day) but I think this is better-I think I like the layout and the little sentiment at the bottom seems to really suit this sketch.

I want to remind you of Nonni's Christmas challenges that are still going on. One is for stamping and one is for stash. This card could be used for both as the embossed hills of snow are scrap paper with a little bit of ink and glitter on the edge. Pop over to Nonni's blog and you will see the links on the right hand side of the page. You could win stamps sets from Stamplorations (my sentiment here is from a stamplorations set)

I am also going to enter this into the CAS Christmas challenge at Make My Monday

Have a fun day x

19 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. This is jaw dropping beautiful. I think this is my all time favorite Sandie card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sandie, I love the embossing and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love all the elements you've put together in this little city scene. Very inventive and fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunshine :) Thanks you for leaving me a comment. Your creativity is blooming too, you make the most beautiful CAS card Ive seen for a long time <3 Hope your preparations for Christmas are going fine, and I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    Hugs from Norway xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love that embossed and glitzy on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. London personified, Sandie ... what a fantastic mini scene ... all glamour-y and glitzy too! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This caught my eye in the CAS(E) this Sketch gallery. I just love it. Super little London scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE!! Such a fun design! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love London too - and your card as well! I wish we had some landmarks or attractions in Norway that would be recognized internationally , as you do have in London...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super stunning card, Sandie! All the famous landmarks complete with wintery showers! .
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this, Sandie! Fabulous job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful take on the sketch and your homage to London!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a beautiful card. Looks really pretty. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on being a CAS[E] this sketch favorite ... this is such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! Saw it on CTS and it immediately caught my eye. Makes me feel all nostalgic for my London days - congrats on the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely fabulous! Love the London theme and the sparkle of the snow. Many congrats on being a CTS Favourite - well deserved! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, love the colour provided by the red bus. Thank you for joining us at MMM.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on being a 'Fave' at CTS! I love how you created your scene and added a pop of red to this card, Sandie! I love the texture of your 'snowy road' and your sequins are the perfect touch, too! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

//