Friday 13 December 2013

Santa is Coming to Town!

Happy Friday to you all!

I made this card a few days ago for the challenges at Fusion and 52 Christmas Card throwdown and I am finally getting to post it! The photo at Fusion inspired me-red and white it had to be!



The sentiment is heat embossed.

I still have one Christmas card to make and I feel like I have been saying that for days, yet still it is not made!! Will today be the day! Luckily it is for my neighbour so does not need posting.
Have a fun day!

                   

8 comments:

  1. I love this mistletoe with the white "berries" and the way you have hung it from the sentiment garland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Sandie ... that red card base is gorgeous ... a perfect backdrop to the mistletoe and the pure white sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that mistletoe...it is gorgeous on the red base. Happy Happy Friday my dear cousin! Hope you and Callum have something fun planned!

    PS Thanks for playing with us at Fusion! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card, Sandie! LOVE the pearl accents! HUGS and thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic white embossing on the red - really striking card. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the mistletoe on the red paper and the pop of white on the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at FUSION.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO, so cute to have the mistletoe hanging from that sentiment! SWEET card!!! Thanks so much for joining in with us at FUSION!!! Hope to see you next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully clean and simple, absolutely fab! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete

//