Saturday 1 February 2014

Inkspirational #39

Welcome to February and our new challenge at Inkspirational. This week we are having a CASE challenge with a difference. Instead of choosing the card for you to CASE we are going to ask you to CASE any card you want of our very talented DT member Yvonne. I have for a very long time admired Yvonne's collage cards and so wanted to hunt one of these out and have my own go at this.
So here is what I created using a background stamp that was a Xmas pressie from team member and good friend Nonni. Check out how I highlighted 'London' on this stamp


This card was made for another blogging friend Kylie who is coming to visit me in a few months. I thought this would give her a peek into the what I have in store for her....actually no taxes, we do buses in London!!

I must say that I am not so good at these collage kind of cards but I hope I captured Yvonne's style in some way. Perhaps I should have done a very CAS version of Yvonne's card but it was fun to give it a go! Her is Yvonne's card:

Lovely London Collage

Our DT have all chosen cards from Yvonne's blog and created their own version. Check these out here. Then pop over to Yvonne's blog Journey into Artistry and choose a card to CASE!
Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with x



9 comments:

  1. Great card Sandie. Love the stamps especially the large background one.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your take on my piece! What a fun challenge this is for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great to see a London themed collage card in both your style and Yvonne's - so different and both so great. I love how you've highlighted the word- very clever. Love it. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just some of your fave things: London and CAS. Have a great weekend!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the highlighting you've done for "London"! Fun card and Kylie loved this for sure. I want to come and go for a bus ride with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant that you highlighted 'London', Sandie ... and then added those fun, iconic images ... so clever! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this collage...the stamp is absolutely fabulous! Love how you popped up the London color...Kylie will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great choice of card to Case, and I think you did a great job keeping true to your own style and still capturing the essence of Yvonne's design. I look forward to give it a go myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too find it hard to make collage-cards, but I think you did a great job this way! Fine colors together! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//